Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Labor Day!

We are really excited to have our family in town this weekend. Every one of my husbands siblings are here and we are thrilled to have a great weekend of making memories and hugging on all the baby girls. My girls are so excited to have there Aunties' in town. Sophie has been impatiently waiting all week for Christine and Adam to get here. With some unexpected circumstances they postponed their arrival by one day and to the dismay of my three year old, she was not consulted. So she made it a point to make my life miserable until they got here 24 hours later. Yeah me.

 Sophie did get to see them bright and early this morning and even had the privilege of waking up Uncle Adam, a standing tradition in our family. It was 9:45am, my gosh we had been up for 5 hours already. Wakey, wakey Uncle Adam! Four more months and you wont be sleeping that late any more. Heck you will be lucky to sleep past 6:00am. We are blessed by you Adam, you are so good to our girls, to allow them to wake you up and still have a smile on your face.

 With school starting this week I didn't get to post pictures from last weekend at the park so in no special order here they are. Enjoy your weekend!
Good Morning Sophie
Hanging with my Daddy

Laying on the bed with Mama and Daddy












Tag your it!


I'm gonna get you...


Hallie hiding from Daddy




Sophie attempting to hide

Snoozin' at the park

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for taking the time to comment. Bless you today!

 
© Little Mama on the Prairie
CoffeeShop Designs