Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dresser Reveal

So I finally finished it. I have been promising to get these photos up for a while and I can officially say it takes me a whole lot longer to get something finished than what I plan on.  After a month of this sitting in my hubby's garage......and believe me he was beyond patient with me...Thanks Babe!
Here she is............



Before

After


I am liking this distressed finish so much that I now have like 10 other pieces of furniture that I want to distress. OK so that would take me a year at the rate I'm going, but it is so much fun. I could get addicted to this. Don't tell Peter. It would give him an excuse for a bigger garage.

Blessings!
~Prairie Mama 

3 comments:

Shaunna said...

Beautiful! And yes, it does get addictive, but don't worry, he'll probably catch on too. :) Thanks so much for linking it to SFS! -shaunna :)

Kim @ A Brush of Whimsy said...

The dresser looks wonderful! The distressing is for sure the best part!

Chrissie said...

The dresser looks great, so fresh! much better after!

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for taking the time to comment. Bless you today!

 
© Little Mama on the Prairie
CoffeeShop Designs