Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I wanted to update you and let you know I'm not ignoring you I've just been in the absolute dark ages for over a week. As in no Internet, no laptop, and no ability to download pictures. Oh the irony.

My computer is at the PC hospital getting healed from over 3000 viruses. Yes that is a 3000! I have an anti-virus protection and anti-spy ware, firewall and all the blah, blah, blah, you need to have a computer these days. Did it work, NO! So I'm resorting to the conspiracy theory that viruses are made by the computer companies to make you have to rely on them for cleanup, thus making them more money.

Ya, I'm gonna get hacked now.

Anyways, I'm not trying to ignore you, just waiting for my PC to come back healthy.

I even tried to use my Hunny's laptop and our modem crashed and now we need a new one. Yes, it has been one of those weeks. So no new pictures for you and I'm using a public computer to post.

Oh, I'm a glass half full kinda gal-there is only rainbows and pots of gold ahead.  Hopeful that we can get back up and running by the end of this week.

In the mean time. I wanted to update you on my green lady......the cast iron enamel pot. I will be posting all of your wonderful name suggestions and having my girls' help me draw one of them sometime this week. Thank you everyone for the lovely name suggestions. You are so creative! I'm excited to find out her identity. I will hopefully be back up and running soon. Until then, prayers and blessings to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for taking the time to comment. Bless you today!

 
© Little Mama on the Prairie
CoffeeShop Designs