Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Days

After 10 months (where did the time go) I have decided to crawl out of the hole and pop back into the blog world. After many months, and of course some major changes for our family, I have challenged myself to write everyday for the next 31 days.

You may have heard about the The 31 Days Here. I would like to say that I have an ingenious topic or How-to posts but I don't. I have to be honest and say that I'm going to try  to post something everyday and that may be a dream not a reality at this time. I will probably post a recipe, some decorating, a photo of my kids, you fill in the blank or leave a comment with a suggestion....

I needed something to kick my backside into gear. Can you help me? (:

This will be the maiden post on my 31 day challenge; "How to pop back up into blog land after 10 months of ?"

So maybe I do have a topic, not a very compelling one but nonetheless, a topic. See you tomorrow!

Blessings,

Prairie Mama




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for taking the time to comment. Bless you today!

 
© Little Mama on the Prairie
CoffeeShop Designs