Thursday, October 4, 2012

Jordan's Senior Pictures


 
This is a recent shoot that I did for Jordan. I was absolutely honored that she drove from North Dakota to have me take her Senior pictures.
 
This is a beautiful girl that we have had the privalegde of getting to know while we were involved in youth Ministry. She is also a fellow photographer and so we have a lot in common.
 

 
Isn't she a knock-out!
She is not only beautiful, she loves the Lord and absolutey show's beauty in everything that she does. She has a lovely heart and one that her Savior has already stolen! 



 
Thank you for the fun that we had Jordan. Congratulations on being such an accomplished young woman with a heart for the Lord.
Bless you!
 
Prairie Mama

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Abby,
Your post brought tears to my eyes. I was so blessed to have such an incredible person offer to take my senior pictures. You did such a beautiful job! I could not have asked for anything more!!! I love you so much, and thank you once again! I really really really appreciate you taking your time to take photos of me:)
Love,
Jordan

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for taking the time to comment. Bless you today!

 
© Little Mama on the Prairie
CoffeeShop Designs