Friday, November 4, 2011

Kids and Costumes

I am writing this as fast as I can so that we can head out the door on our long planned weekend getaway. It is our anniversary on Sunday, 12 years....

I get to talk to my husband uninterrupted for 2 whole days. I'm so excited!!!

Can't you tell?

These just have to be posted though....Oh I love looking at "Little's" all dressed up in their costumes. It won't be long and they will be too old for dressing up, *BOOHOO*

I pray you had fun dressing up your "Little's" or enjoying as other people brought them by your door for candy.



We had Cinderella, a Queen Bee, and a T-Rex



We woke up Lillie to throw her costume on her and we saw a lot of this during picture time....


A very cute backside though.


Hallie loves the color blue and dinosaurs.
She asked me to marry the two and this is what I came up with.


The face paint was courtesy of this Video Tutorial


Here she was a little more cooperative....Sweet little Bee!


This little girl changed her mind 3 different times before she settled on Cinderella. She was contemplating 2 other princesses before her decision was made....Belle and Rapunzel were in the running.


This little Lady bug, our niece Ava, was so funny during trick-or-Treating. She giggled and pulled her mama the whole way....she also had on Wee Squeak shoes and it just added to the fun.


All the girls together before trick-or-treating. We had fun this year, the babies were so eager to enter every ones home and they stole the show. Everyone in the neighborhood just oohed and awed over them.

On a side note I'm ready to toss all the candy out on Monday. One week of begging every day for candy is enough for me.

Do you have any suggestions on what to do with the candy? I would love to hear how some of you handle too much candy.

I will be in the Black Hills relaxing in snow. Yes it has already done that here. Oh *sigh* winter begins.

Have a blessed weekend friends!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for taking the time to comment. Bless you today!

 
© Little Mama on the Prairie
CoffeeShop Designs