Monday, September 27, 2010

It is Finished!

Before
After











Before


After



OK, so I've been complaining about my acres of deck that I have been working on for 3 strait weekends in a row and I'm proud to announce it is done. Staining done, check! Stairs next!

 Yes, we have lived in our house without front steps for 16 months now. So what!

That's how we roll..... our "crib" is a fortress.

 Which does come in handy for all of the solicitors that we have been getting......he he he. Anyways, no one can get in unless you hop 4 feet onto the porch or just happen to get lucky and find the garage door open. Even with the garage door open it doesn't mean you will get to come in to our home. Because when you knock on the door coming into the house from the garage it probably will not be heard, as it comes into the laundry room and.....well with  three small children our washer and dryer are always running and I just can't hear you knock over the unbalanced washing machine banging against the wall. That is the truth!

Well, with the deck  now done, I feel I can allow myself to move onto my other projects, such as  painting a couple of dressers and working on my family room. Pictures to come of that.


I had a fun time capturing my joy this week. We worked on capturing our routines, and although I didn't photograph my every routine, such as what I look like first thing in the morning...sorry those pictures are already burned in my children's heads, they don't need to have that documented forever. I did shoot some time during our days that I think will be interesting to look back on some day....folding laundry, cooking dinner, and so on. Those are the things that I want to look back on and remember.

On another note look who has started eating. Her first bites of rice cereal. Yum!!!!!!

Sophie just had to help..........
And my favorite niece came over and I had to show this......

 Look at this girl stand. That is the cutest 24" human profile ever!

More to come this week, it is a sunny 85 degrees with no wind. So rare on the prairie.
~Abby

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for taking the time to comment. Bless you today!

 
© Little Mama on the Prairie
CoffeeShop Designs