Friday, December 31, 2010

Good-Bye 2010...... Hello 2011

As another year draws to a close, I have been re-visiting my life over the last year......the snap shots in my memory as well as the ones I have caught on camera.....


John 10:10 :"...I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."

And I can say this....
I have had a full life this year, not always good times but "full" none the less.


I treasure the time I have carved out just for my husband.



I am grateful for my children and the joy they bring to my mama heart.




I am so mercifully blessed with the birth of this baby girl



I am thankful for my family.






I regret this year.......

 that I don't have more pictures with the people that I hold dear. My family and dear friends.

I am pleased, however, with the time that I have invested into those friendships...


I'm thankful that I have been given 30....yes, 30 years on this earth.

My 30th Birthday Lunch and 4 days over-due with baby #3.

I do not regret the photo's I have captured or let my children capture. No, not one.

Hallie's photo skills

Sophie's Photo skills


I have pushed myself to learn something new.



And last but not least I have taken the time with my hunny's leading, to document our children and our lives with this blog.


 I have learned many things over this year. The big learning lesson has echoed over and over this last year like an anthem for my life for our life as a family.

More 

Not more in the aspect of stuff, but God asking more of me. Like a faint whisper I hear Him challenging me saying, " Give me more of your heart, serve others more in My name, love Me more.

In return, He has given me a softer heart, shows me how to serve others and reveals how much He loves.

I'm blessed to look over the last year and have photos that capture that moment, that reminder of where I was at that time. I am excited to see myself next year. Where will my camera take me and where I will sit looking back over 2011 and where God has led me.

So Cheers to "More" and to the new year to come.

Good Bye 2010....Hello 2011!

Have a Blessed New Year!

~Prairie Mama

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for taking the time to comment. Bless you today!

 
© Little Mama on the Prairie
CoffeeShop Designs