Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Look New Year!

Do you like it?

This is the Blogs new design. We ( and I mean "we" very loosely) are still tweaking it a bit.
The Talented and sweet Rita from The Coffee Shop Blog! has been re-designing my blog and she is A-MAZING! Go check out her blog for great Photoshop freebies. She is also a stay-at-home mama and that there has a special place in this prairie mama heart.


I am working on updating the "About Abby," "FAQS," and "Love" pages, and being a stay-at-home-mama myself, this may take me a little while. On another note follow me on facebook just to the right side of your screen. This way you can get blog updates while your parked in line at Wal-mart socializing on your crackberry.

So a big Wyoming thank you to Rita in the big state of Texas. I *Heart* you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for taking the time to comment. Bless you today!

 
© Little Mama on the Prairie
CoffeeShop Designs