Monday, December 20, 2010

Last Minute Christmas Idea...

Melissa and Doug.....Oh how I love thee.....



Sophie received these play pots & pans from my Aunt for her birthday, and let me tell you, Melissa and Doug toys are one of my favorites. If you need a gift for a girl or boy, their wooden kitchen toys, puzzles and play food are some of the best in terms of durability and quality. 

       My girls have many Melissa and Doug Toys, but one of their favorites is a set of Cutting Food they received about 3 years ago. Trust me when I say durable, our wooden food survived a construction site without a scratch or a chip to the paint. With Christmas coming up and some of you wondering, what do I get my niece/nephew, or Boss's son/daughter? This is a great go-to gift. I purchased the Cutting Food as a gift for my cousins little girl and I know she will get many years out of it.

So if you are stumped on a gift for a little one, try giving one of their wooden toys . If you live in my home town, "Teachers Corner & Kids Mart" carries most of the products from Melissa and Doug. Check out their website Here.

 Only 5 shopping days left.

Peace and Blessings,

~Prairie Mama

1 comments:

amber said...

I love Melissa and Doug! There are VERY few toys that have made it through my 4 and the 13 others that I have had on a daily basis for most of their lives! I love to keep a few things on hand for birthday parties and the cutting food is our favorite too. Lots of love , amber

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for taking the time to comment. Bless you today!

 
© Little Mama on the Prairie
CoffeeShop Designs