Monday, December 13, 2010

Santa Came to G-Town

Have you seen him yet?

Santa that is....

 I saw him in an industrial park last Thursday. Yes, you read me right ...an industrial park.

 Well, let me just say he was at my hunny's work and had parked his reindeer at a near-by park. He stopped into visit all the little kids who's daddy's work as land surveyors. Pretty lucky, huh!


Hallie was up first and was very eager to share what she wanted.....

A bell neckless.
Yes, that was all. A neckless that has one of those huge jingle bells on it.
I know! How on earth did she decide on that. But whatever my girl wants, right?

Sophie was next, and I'm sorry to say she was less than thrilled to have Santa speak to her, let alone touch her. Her picture is very blurry, but I had to show you. My poor new lens, it just was not liking the distance. Ya, I copped out and blamed it on a lens. Nice!


Santa was able to coax an answer out of her when he asked what she wanted.

A "Walkie Doggie." Which in translation is a, "GoGo My Walkin' Pup." Thank goodness for Aunties that listen to little girls. As this is already a go thanks to you Auntie Heather!

Lillie was up next....
We literally woke her up and handed her to a jolly man with a white beard and this is what she did...



OK, so every kid is afraid of Santa at some point.....
With a little huggin' and some gentle reassurance she was ready to share a little lovin' with Santa.


Well hellooooo Santa



And finally.....Sophie was willing to get a little closer.....



And I just couldn't stop there, here we all are.




 I guess if you make your kid do this you better buck up and do it too. Peter was so happy! As was I! It's been a while since I was able to have a picture with Santa.

Remember to create a *peaceful* Christmas season.

Blessings!

~Prairie Mama

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for taking the time to comment. Bless you today!

 
© Little Mama on the Prairie
CoffeeShop Designs